I’m an award-winning animator and director from Birmingham, known as Dice Productions.
My work is known for it’s absurd character-led comedy. Slipping between 2D animation techniques, visual effects, and live action, often blurring the boundaries between them.
I’ve worked with Nickelodeon, Channel 4, BBC, UK Film Council, Factory Creates and Oxfam. My films have attracted over 8 million views online, 4 Vimeo Staff Picks, and dozens of festival selections, with features on sites such as BOOOOOOOM!, Cartoon Brew, Guardian and Telegraph.
If you’ve got a fun project you want to talk about get in touch at:
- DuckManBoy – Nickelodeon – 2016
- Croissant – 2015
- Animated Kids’ Comedy Taster – Factory Creates
- Gregory is a Dancer – Channel 4 – 2014
- Don’t Fear Death– Channel 4 – 2013
- Lady Mail Man – 2012
- All Consuming Love (Man in a Cat) – UK Film Council – 2011
- London Short Film Festival – Best Comedy Film
- LOCO London Comedy Film Festival – Discovery Award
- Multivision St Petersburg – Best Story
- Animated Exeter – Independent Talent Award
- Krok Animation Festival – Best First Professional Film
- Anibar International Animation Festival – Public Award
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, DuckManBoy
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, Gregory is a Dancer
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, Don’t Fear Death
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, All Consuming Love (Man in a Cat)
- Homepage Features – YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, B3ta
- Featured on Cartoon Brew
- Posted and thanked by Yoko Ono
- Featured as Rik Mayall’s last broadcast project in the Guardian, Telegraph, Metro, Huffington Post.
- The British Comedy Guide – Best of 2013
- Chris Shepherd – Best of 2013