I’m Louis Hudson, an award-winning freelance animator and director from Birmingham, known as Dice Productions.
My work is known for its absurd character-led comedy. Slipping between 2D animation techniques, visual effects, and live action, often blurring the boundaries between them.
I’ve worked with Nickelodeon, BBC, Channel 4, Baby Cow, Roughcut TV, Wieden+Kennedy, Old Spice, Coca-Cola and UNICEF. My films have attracted over 8 million views online, 4 Vimeo Staff Picks, and dozens of festival selections, with features on sites such as BOOOOOOOM!, Cartoon Brew, Guardian and Telegraph.
Get in touch:
If you’ve got a fun project you want to talk about get in touch at:
- London Short Film Festival – Best Comedy Film
- LOCO London Comedy Film Festival – Discovery Award
- Multivision St Petersburg – Best Story
- Animated Exeter – Independent Talent Award
- Krok Animation Festival – Best First Professional Film
- Anibar International Animation Festival – Public Award
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, DuckManBoy
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, Gregory is a Dancer
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, Don’t Fear Death
- Vimeo – Staff Pick, All Consuming Love (Man in a Cat)
- Homepage Features – YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, B3ta
- Featured on Cartoon Brew
- Posted and thanked by Yoko Ono
- Featured as Rik Mayall’s last broadcast project in the Guardian, Telegraph, Metro, Huffington Post.
- The British Comedy Guide – Best of 2013
- Chris Shepherd – Best of 2013